[aodvv2-discuss] "The impossible will take a little while" <name that tune!> [done!]

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:57:31 -0800

Hello folks,

I have uploaded the new spreadsheet and "issues text" files to Github.

Please take a look.  Roughly speaking, these are supposed to simplify
our process of resolving the open issues.  The spreadsheet currently
has status "new" for almost everything, but that will change soon as
we resolve things.

The early issues are mostly resolved.  Some of the later ones are not.
Readability is still an issue deserving attention.  Soon I will have to
write up the security resolutions, which I think will be O.K.

Please review Justin's issues, at the very least.  I want to talk about
them during our teleconference tomorrow.

You will notice a few other bits of unfinished business at the top of the
issues file from a long time ago.  I will study them and may propose
additional issues, specifically related to the topics raised by Sue Hares.

Regards,
Charlie P.