[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Status, please?

  • From: "Ratliff, Stanley" <sratliff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:45:09 +0000

All,

I’m opposed to releasing a version 12 without making a run at addressing all of
Clausen’s comments. He (Clausen) has been one of the “squeakiest wheels” with
the charge that “the AODVv2 editorial team isn’t listening, and isn’t
incorporating review comments”. IMO, putting a version 12 out without
addressing his review allows (actually, it encourages) that ‘food-fight’ to
start back up again.

Just my 2-cents-worth.

Regards,
Stan