[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Simple flowchart for deciding RREP-Unicast_or_Multicast?

  • From: John Dowdell <john.dowdell486@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:46:14 +0100

Hi Charlie

Of course your code will then go on to execute do_last_call_updates(external inputs ad_infinitum), and hopefully won't get stuck in circular_arguments(external author_team rfc5444). :o)

Cheers
John

On 04/07/15 15:22, Charlie Perkins wrote:

Hello folks,

Getting to Last Call is a much much higher priority than assuring optimal performance of multicast over unicast.

I finally put down my understanding of how to reach a workable resolution of this problem:

RREP-Unicast_or_Multicast?

if (chairs require solution before Prague)
then
Pick *any* solution
else if (authors require solution before Prague)
then
Pick *any* solution
else if (authors agree on solution before Prague)
then
Pick *that* solution
else
Discuss pros and cons of solution