[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Responding to MANET comments

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 07:29:17 -0700

Hello John,

I would say that the discussions between me and Vicky have resulted in reasonable resolutions for most of the comments, a few notable questions for the list, and a very few points where we didn't understand the comment.

So we are likely to have resolutions for the large majority of comments in the next revision.

However, it is a lot of stuff to read. I hope you'll be able to take a look...

I gather there were no objections to our request for three weeks...

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 8/17/2015 1:30 AM, John Dowdell wrote:

Stan

I haven't had the cycles to wade through all the comments, but just picking out your comments regarding Thomas below ... we're at the stage where we are closing out on the draft, and for that we need highly constructive criticism with proposed text attached. Generalised comments such as 'don't like', 'would prefer' etc. do not enable us to finish. I guess we don't do demanding in the IETF, but we are going to have to insist that given the stage we are at, if the person making comments cannot propose text to alleviate his or her pain point, I would strongly recommend it goes on the pile of things we will probably never get to look at.

Regards
John

On 14/08/15 17:37, Ratliff, Stanley wrote:

Vicky,

That works for me. My main point is that we don’t necessarily have to get dragged back down into a long, drawn-out email exchange.

Regards,
Stan