[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Request for teleconference early next week

  • From: Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 07:59:25 +0100

Hi all,

Not sure if we set a time for the teleconference later but can we make it
4.30, maybe 5pm uk time? I have another meeting I forgot about.

Regards,
Vicky.
On 28 May 2015 22:07, "Charlie Perkins" <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello folks,

Can we have a status update early next week? I'd be happy with either
Monday
or Tuesday morning. I wonder if we are getting the requested security
review.

I have been waiting to see an answer from Jiazi about how one can supply
source
routes using RFC 5444 mechanisms. I have not gotten an answer. I feel
unwilling
to ask this on the mailing list, as he may respond by further hardening
his opposition
to our draft. Does anyone here have any insight into their proposal? If
not, and
if there is interest, would anyone else like to ask him, either by
personal email
or on the list?

Regarding the email discussion from Henning et al., there still has not
been shown
any example where the current design inhibits extensibility. But I will
ask again.

Currently I need to submit the Intermediate RREP draft, and I hope to do
that later
today or tomorrow.

Regards,
Charlie P.