[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Please send mail to charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for meeting...

  • From: Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 16:55:02 +0100

Good for me, any time :)

Vicky.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Charlie Perkins <
charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,

Yes, that's fine with me. Is tomorrow O.K.?

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 6/2/2015 8:49 AM, Victoria Mercieca wrote:

Hi Lotte,

I'm OK with that.

Vicky.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Lotte Steenbrink <
lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Am 02.06.2015 um 17:43 schrieb Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I'm around too if the teleconference is going ahead?

there's a minor emergency here and already a conference call going on
in my office :( Are there any urgent matters or would it be possible to
postpone the call, maybe to a date where john is available too?

Vicky.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Charlie Perkins <
charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,

My gmail account is overfull and cannot receive more email from you.

Please let me know at this address a URL for our meeting this morning.

Regards,
Charlie P.