[aodvv2-discuss] Multi-interface IP addresses

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:03:27 -0700

Hello folks,

I am thinking about making a PowerPoint presentation about this in order to clarify the issues. In full generality, it is a very complicated situation to grasp. Nevertheless, it is easily solvable by including the MAC addresses, and I think it is safest to include both remote and local MAC addresses.

I'm still looking for feedback about how best to go about this (or what remains to be done if there is a consensus on that) -- any comments you have will be welcome.

Regards,
Charlie P.