[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Decision time, folks

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:13:19 -0700

Hello Stan,

I stand corrected. I probably shouldn't have said that -- it's way too early for me here.

But I really can't understand why the two points I summarized for Lotte are not practically conclusive, and there hasn't been any discussion about it in the list.

Worse performance? Why do that? Especially for a condition that almost never arises?

Regards,
Charlie P.