[antispam-f] Re: mail.btinternet.com

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:10:46 +0100

In article <31ad24c453.Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't use BT email for sending, so the SMTP settings have not been
> verified by me, but changing the POP3 settings in AntiSpam to use SSL
> and Port 995 stopped the error messages and got me back in to my BT
> email. Yay!

Good on you. :-)

Just be aware that AntiSpam may unexpectedly complain it can't find the
Secure Sockets module, unless that module is always loaded by some other
application before you use AntiSpam or (a copy of) it is stored as a
file called Secure in AntiSpam's Resources directory or somewhere in
System:Modules. RComp don't allow third parties to distribute that
module, so people wanting to use secure connections with AntiSpam will
unfortunately have to get hold of it themselves.

Regards,
Frank