[antispam-f] a previously reliable rule...

  • From: Jeremy C B Nicoll <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:43:28 +0000 (GMT)

For ages I've deleted incoming messages with no messageid.  I do check
the logs to see what that gets rid of, on every scan.  The most recent
scan has just deleted a mail

which I might have thought was spam if it wasn't for the fact that I
did attempt to sign up with Google Groups last night.

I really have no idea if it was genuine or not.  Anyone else who is
becoming a customer of google groups might like to beware.

--
Jeremy C B Nicoll, Edinburgh, Scotland - my opinions are my own.