[antispam-f] Re: Translate HTML option

  • From: Jeremy C B Nicoll <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam <antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:32:25 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4e9859b805antispam@xxxxxxxxxx>,
   Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ...I think you're receiving messages with both text and HTML parts. In
> that case this option is totally useless.

How about Tricia having a rule that identifies just incoming mails for
her mailling list, which have both text and html parts?  Then they
could be diverted (if that's the right mechanism) to a separate
downloadfile.  It's be easy to write a program that then reads those
mails only from that file, and discards the html portion leaving just
the plain text bit, and (I suppose) changes the Content-Type: header
accordingly.  Then the altered mails could be moved to the normal
incoming mailbox and debatched as usual.

--
Jeremy C B Nicoll, Edinburgh, Scotland - my opinions are my own.