[antispam-f] Translate HTML option

  • From: Tricia Garner <tricia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam <antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:36:45 +0000 (GMT)

I switched on the Translate HTML option on the Scan window in the Choices
menu to see what happened to the messages on my mailing list... Wasn't
quite what I had hoped for. My ears are still ringing from the howls of
protest from some subscribers!

Would it be possible to have an option to discard all but the text instead
of repeating the message plus the

bits. Maybe just something like [HTML content removed by AntiSpam] similar
to what I have seen on some mailing lists, for instance.

I've given up asking them to post in plain text :-(

--

Tricia

One nice thing about egotists: They don't talk about other people.