[antispam-f] Re: The enabling variable PPP$Connected

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:06:56 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4f4f69ec4csteve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Steven Pampling <steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What are the results?

Thank you for trying to help, Steve, but there really isn't a problem to
solve. PPP$Connected is whatever I set it to be.

My reference to a 'solution' was merely a reference to Jeremy's assertion
that he was 'contributing to a problem'.

There is actually no problem here for me - it was for others I was
concerned. But if no-one else has been affected, that's fine.

It need not concern those who aren't affected at all!

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
 E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines or RISC in subject line
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate