[antispam-f] Spammers spammed

  • From: Dave Barnett <as10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:07:33 +0100

One of my Lists contains parts of subject lines of bounce messages.
This is used to delete bounces that originate from spam sent from bots
that have used fake addys with my domain.

My check today, (another thread) looking at the Weight of deleted
spam, threw up a number of bounces that had a Weight >10 i.e. they
were from spam sources (as judged by block lists).  I didn't bounce
the bounces (I don't approve of that anyway) so they are not still
circulating in ever increasing circles.  It makes you wonder if there
are a lot of these messages going back and forward eating bandwidth.

--
Dave
Keep GMT all year