[antispam-f] Re: Secure SMTP?
- From: Dave Higton <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 22:14:02 +0100
In message <564d3e96aeantispam@xxxxxxxxx>
Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Earlier today I wrote:
Running some tests now (this message for one).
The tests went well and nothing failed. However, I did come across one
issue: when MSC is called with the -quit switch, errors aren't reported
on screen, only logged, and not even that if the log level isn't set
high enough. That's fine for me, but not for a new user (or even an
I'll have to make some changes to the code. Which is particularly
inconvenient at the moment. I'll try to find the time for it as soon as
Thank you in advance for your efforts, Frank.
While you're making changes:
I didn't come away with a complete understanding of the required
contents of the choices file. Perhaps I should have read it some
- Is a "Default" section necessary?
- If there is a "Default", must it me the first?
- If there isn't a "Default", does the first one provide the defaults?
- If MSC is auto-run, can there be more than one entry?
- and, if so, how do you specify which one is to be used?
Other related posts: