[antispam-f] Repeated first letter

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:38:04 +0100

I don't know if anyone else has been experiencing these...

marrella marrietta marriott
niro nirvana nisbet nisbett
arty artz artzt aruba
affluently affluentness affluents

The UserTest below will delete any e-mail whose subject consists of
three or more words all beginning with the same lowercase letter:
employ with care.

Delete Subject: @ repeatedfirstletter

DEF FN@repeatedfirstletter
LOCAL p%,first$,count%,space%
first$=LEFT$(d$,1)
IF first$<="Z" THEN=FALSE
REM this spam does not start with a capital letter
p%=1
REPEAT
  space%=INSTR(d$," ",p%)
  IF MID$(d$,space%+1,1)=first$ THEN count%+=1 ELSE count%=-10:space%=0
  REM abort if non-matching first letter found
  p%=space%+1
UNTIL space%=0
IF count%>2 THEN=TRUE
=FALSE

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from