[antispam-f] Re: Recent Id: and Ref: Spams

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:05:37 GMT

On 26 Jan 2007 Frank de Bruijn wrote:

> Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Actually what would be really nice would be the ability to divert spam
>> into the 'checked' directory, by-passing SpamStamp, ...
>
> This sounds a bit like something that can already be done ...

I've got it working nicely now. I've put the 'Defaulted file' in the
'text' directory and both the 'Download file' and 'Diversion file' are
now in the 'checked' directory, so I don't need to manipulate messages
or have the marking window pop up. Only defaulted messages go through
SpamStamp, and anything with an X-AntiSpam-Action of 'divert' gets
filtered into the Spam folder so there's only one place to check for
false positives. Wunderbar!

--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/