[antispam-f] Re: Problem with multiple lists.

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:06:25 +0100

In article <2454067.2246532-lists.miskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Rosemary Miskin - lists <lists.miskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been experimenting with the facility in 1.59.4 to have different lists
> linked to the same keyword.

> My Rules file contains, inter alia,

 [snip]

> The two Delete Subject lists work as expected.

> But items matching the DeleFP list are accepted as they are addressed To
> xxxxxxx (actually, one of us who gets little spam), while the DeleteFrom list
> is correctly used on items which get that far.

> What am I doing wrong? The lists all exist, and I've triple-checked their
> names! I'm not using the ... form anywhere.

For the better part of an hour I've been trying to get AntiSpam to do
what you describe. It kept behaving as intended, no matter what.

I used a set of files with the same names as yours, but of course the
contents were different, so it wasn't a 'prefect' test. Could send me
the files you used, the Settings file (minus user names and passwords,
of course) and the relevant mailbox log? And some messages that went
wrong (unless the log level was set to 'both' or 'incoming', in which
case the log should contain the necessary info).

Regards,
Frank