[antispam-f] Problem with 1.62.2

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:23:45 +0100

Hi

I've been having some issues with my email lately, so I wasn't sure if
what was happening was an issue with my service provider, or with
AntiSpam (1.62.2), but I am now pretty sure this is an AntiSpam
problem.

I currently have 3 emails showing up in the Marking window which
refuse to download. They all match an "Accept to" rule, which is shown
in the marking window. Clicking "Accept" doesn't appear to do
anything, and in any case, surely if an "Accept to" rule is matched
they should be downloaded?

As the messages come up in the Progress window they show as
"Accepted", but then reappear in the Marking window.

I have full logs, but this appears to be the relevant bit:

Message 1 accepted on rule 176:
Accept To: = *netsurf*
To: netsurf-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any thoughts?
--
Brian Howlett
I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all