[antispam-f] Re: Preventing errors from stopping all further action

  • From: Dave Higton <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 00:11:00 -0800

On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 22:29:53 +0100 Frank wrote:

> In article <8e858cb853.DaveMeUK@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Dave Higton <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Is there a way to configure AS to not put up an error box, just to
>> log the error and continue?  If there is, my trawl through Choices
>> and the SH manual haven't found it.
>
> In the Choices window: Mailbox->Logging->Only log errors

Aha!  Thanks, Frank.

Hmm.  "Only log errors" can be construed two ways.  My first thought
was "log errors, don't log anything else".  The real meaning is
"when an error occurs, log it, don't do anything else with it".

Maybe there's a short title that can only be construed one way;
can anyone think of one?

Dave