[antispam-f] Re: Order of mailboxes

  • From: Martin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:13:53 +0100

In article <54c6acc96aantispam@xxxxxxxxx>,
Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <54c6a6bb92freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Martin <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I now have a need for another mailbox, which I also want to download
regularly. I have defined it (as my 5th mailbox), and it works by
running it from the menu just fine.

However, it seems I cannot set it to run regularly without it being
the second mailbox, and I cannot find any way to change the order of
the mailboxes.

The only way I can see is to (carefully) change the Settings file
manually to swap [MailBox.#1.*] with [MailBox.#5.*].

Will this work without causing other problems?

It should, but I wouldn't do it that way.

Is there a better way?

Yes, you can change the order in the Choices window (Mailbox frame), by
changing the order in the menu at the top.

From the StrongHelp manual (Choices window=>Mailbox=>Mailbox):
[snip]

Gosh - so it does! I had looked in the manual several times (honest) ...
but never spotted that!

And it works a treat.
Thanks, Frank.

--
Martin Avison using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
and the Pluto mail and newsreader