[antispam-f] Re: Only if ... exists

  • From: "Dave Lawton" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:23:41 -0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 24 November, 2013 10:43 pm, Dave Higton wrote:
> In message <mpro.mwsgzf00c5gyk02uw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.invalid>
>           Jeremy Nicoll - zf freelists
> <jn.fr.lsts.74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>Dave Higton <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>However, it often happens that the BBxM is up, with AntiSpam
>>> fetching
>>>new mail, before the Iyonix is up, so AntiSpam can't send the mail
>>>the Iyonix.  It stops with an error box.
>>
>>Do you mean that AS is trying to place fetched mail in a file that's
>> on the
>>Iyonix's file system, accessed via ShareFS?
>
> Yes.
>
>>Maybe you need to have AS fetch mail to a local set of files on the
>> BBxM
>>machine, and solve the problem of moving those to the Iyo separately?
>>
>>I think I'd make the Iyo pull files from BBxM to its file system,
>> when it
>>can see files that are available to be grabbed, rather than push them
>> from
>>the BBxM.
>
> The way I have it now is exactly how AntiSpam and Messenger Pro
> work normally.  The only difference is that the "Download file"
> is on ShareFS rather than local.
>
> What you suggest sounds like a complicated solution to the problem.
>
> Dave

You have two possibilites as I see it.
Use WaitUntil or IfThere to run Antispam

WaitUntil Exists Share::Iyonix.$.FileSystem.testfile
ADFS::BBxM.$.FileSystem.!AntiSpam

IfThere Share::Iyonix.$.FileSystem.testfile Then Filer_Run
ADFS::BBxM.$.FileSystem.!AntiSpam { > null: }

Both of those are a single line.

HTH

--
Regards,