[antispam-f] Re: Next version of AntiSpam coming up

  • From: "lists (ww)" <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:06:34 +1200

On 13 Apr, Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <4f8f225586lists@xxxxxxxx>,
>    lists (ww) <lists@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 12 Apr, Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Anything else?

> > Could you allow us to put the marking window to the back while it's
> > working? We can after all access the marking window from the iconbar.

> > If I'm doing something else when AS does a fetch the marking window
> > pops up and cramps my style.

> Have you tried running AS with the 'Open Marking window after run'
> option (Choices window, Scan frame) off?

Thanks. Just tried that, and it's useful enough. But I'd prefer
Choices Scan to have the additional option 'Open Marking window after
fetch (or run) completed', which is what I mistakenly understood by
'Open Marking window after run'.

Oh and another request. Can you get AS to generate a blacklist for
subjects as well as domains and addresses?

The Marking window might have a sections 'Delete by subject'.

Wording request. Alter marking window wording
from
'Delete'  'to list' '...host only' etc
to:
'Delete by address'  'full address' '...host only' etc

Cheers

Brian

--
Auckland NEW ZEALAND