[antispam-f] Next version of AntiSpam coming up

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:53:46 +0200

There will be a new version of AntiSpam available some time next week. I
intend to incorporate everything that was mentioned since 1.60 rev. 2
was released. Just to make sure I haven't missed anything, this is
what's on the menu:

 - make connection variable behaviour consistent with POPstar and
   NewsHound;
 - create an option to run on Adjust click instead of Select click (this
   will most likely become a command line switch);
 - add rule and message length to the Marking window (this really calls
   for a redesign of the Marking window...).

There are some other experimental features in 1.61, one of which depends
on another application - called CrypStor - which requires *very* serious
testing before it can be released.

Also, I think I'll make some changes to the website and create a
separate page for AntiSpam where supporting stuff like user tests can be
made available.

Anything else?

Regards,
Frank