[antispam-f] Re: Marking orphan

  • From: John <jtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:28:48 +0100

On 10 Jun, Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 08 Apr, John <jtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I've changed the name of the file and that seems to work. Can I delete
> > it do you think?

> Yep. If IDs contains nothing more than references to messages you want
> to forget about, you can safely delete it.

> Regards,
> Frank
Welcome back :-) Thanks for your time (and the prog) It's one of my most
used and trusted and my query didn't seem very important so I wasn't
'miffed' at not getting a reply from you earlier

John

--
 John Mulrooney
 ~ NOTE: emails with attachments, including HTML files from badly set-up

jtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tidy desk tiny mind!