[antispam-f] Re: Logging lists

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:21:13 GMT

On 14 Dec 2006 Dave Barnett wrote:

> I notice that with log Message-ID: enabled, only some of the lists,
> i.e. the basic To:, From: and Subject: , do this.  I am using
> spot new clues to rules from this (limited, but not zero, success so
> far).

I find it easier to look at the headers in Messenger if I'm getting a
lot of similar spams. However it would be useful if I could have the
To: address on the Deleted messages log so I can see if particular
addresses are being spammed. It is in the ISP log but that contains so
much info that it wraps round rather quickly. Maybe now that AntiSpam
is pretty stable I can reduce the logging level.

--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/