[antispam-f] Hi there.... and help!!!

  • From: Chris Johnson <madoka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:55:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi! Hope this all makes sense.

For some time now, I have been using a rather ancient version of Antispam
(1.18) which worked fine. I then noticed that 1.59 had been released, so I
tried upgrading.

That was when everything started going wrong. I started getting the error
message "Too many nested structures in "Test and Trial procedures and
functions" at line 2870". I tried dropping back to my previous version,
but the problem followed me. So I tried killing off A/s entirely and
downloaded 1.22, the last version of the original vintage. I copied in my
original configs and rules and, tonight, I ran it for the first time on
170 emails of varying degrees of spamminess.

The original error has gone.

Now I have a different error, though I suspect it may be related. I now
have "Too many nested structures in "Library of sockets #defines and
non-specific functions" at line 1680".

I haven't upgraded anything else recently. System in use: RPC SA233, 64+2,
RO4.02, netted via i-cubed nic/Netgear 834g to Pipex server.

Ta.

--
 //\  // Chika <zvlhxv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - ROT13>
//  \//  MMW Crashnet <crashnet.org.uk>

... I got two words for Van Gogh..'Say what?'.