[antispam-f] Re: Forwarding (again)

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:36:59 +0100

On 30 Dec 2006 as I do recall,
          Richard Porter wrote:

> On 27 Dec 2006 Harriet Bazley wrote:

[snip]

> > How about configuring the X-AntiSpam-Action header to be on, then
> > filtering in Messenger on "X-AntiSpam-Action = 'divert'"?
>
> Thanks. I hadn't spotted that. Of course it still means that I have to
> go through all the diverts and accept them. In that case if a message
> is diverted and then accepted I assume the X-AntiSpam-Action header
> will still say "divert"?

As I understand it, you *can't* both divert and then accept a message:
at least, the messages I divert end up as files in a totally different
directory and never 'become e-mails' at all.   I just treat them as
plain downloaded text files.

And once they've been downloaded from the server, of course, they're not
there to accept later.

--
H. Bazley

Presence of mind is good, but absence of body is better.