[antispam-f] Forwarding

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:50:00 GMT

Now that Plusnet seems to have sorted its spam filtering I decided to=20
try to get AntiSpam to 'forward' unmarked spam back to the=20
despamchecker. I've tried to folow the manual. I spotted that the=20
'Manipulate' options are under the Misc tab and not under Scan. I've=20
ticked the option for diverted messages, set up a 'Send command' to=20
run POPstar, and set up the sender, recipient and subject for=20
forwarding. I only use one mailbox for incoming mail. According to the=20
manual I shouldn't need to set up Outbound. I have ticked 'Delete=20
processed messages'.

So far so good. I've now changed one or two delete rules in the Rules=20
file to divert, and have now got a message that triggers one of these=20
rules (Windows Vista). The problem is that it doesn't seem to get sent=20
and doesn't get put in POPstar's mail queue. Instead the marking=20
window pops up with the same message every time AntiSpam runs. So=20
it's=A0not being processed and not getting deleted. What have I missed?

I shouldn't need a send command because POPstar checks its queue every=20
minute and is set to send only. Setting Outbound to POPstar's mail=20
queue directory doesn't seem to work either.

--=20
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/
|\_||_                                mailto:ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx