[antispam-f] Re: Filtering on the euro

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 21:31:00 GMT

On 5 Feb 2011 as I do recall,
          Frank de Bruijn  wrote:

> In article <e451bfa051.harriet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Is this likely to be an issue with non-ASCII characters in tests, or
> > something of the kind?
>
> It shouldn't be. I just tried and using "?100¦" in a subject list with
> the headers from your example works as expected here. You did actually
> add the double quotes, didn't you? Without them, it won't work.

Ah - no, no double quotes.   There weren't any on any of the other items
in the list....

<re-reads manual page more carefully>

"Entries not starting with a letter or a @ are ignored unless they are
enclosed in double quotes".   That would account for it.   :-)

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Joseph Stalin's grave was a Communist Plot.