[antispam-f] Re: Fake future dates

  • From: "lists (ww)" <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:00:16 +1300

On 29 Oct, Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> DEF FN@forward_dates
> LOCAL d%,m%,y%,yearday%,excess%,thisyear%

Thanks.

However can anyone please offer a way for a non-programmer to
insert such gems into the !Boot.Choices.AntiSpam.UserTests file?
Whenever I try using zap copying from text mode to BASIC mode the
linefeeds get altered. Here's what I tried:

* Save Harriet's email from Pluto as textfile called 'article'.
* Delete all but the intended BASIC parts.
* Save [as text].
* Filetype 'article' as BASIC.
* Drop 'article' into 'UserTests' file.
* ERROR 'BASIC line too long'.

I end up playing around so much I virtually type parts into
'UserTests' myself. Before I give up, what's the correct way to insert
stuff into 'UserTests'?

Brian

--
Auckland NEW ZEALAND