[antispam-f] Re: Failure To Delete Item In Rules File

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:35:41 +0200

In article <4e64ba90a0robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Robert Hunter <robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <1157976986.4505539a51e73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Quoting Robert Hunter <robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Have you looked at the header of one of these e-mails in "raw" form?

> Another "Pharmacy" email arrived.  I saved it out from Pluto thus:

> Message > Save as > Article with "Short header" selected.  (I hope this is
> what you meant by "raw text".)

Save it as 'Originial' or better, take it out of the mail file in
Pluto's Backup (if you can still have that - i.e. if you keep enough
backups - and if you can find the right file).

> The text from the email is "PHAlszRMACY".

> Should this not have been filtered out by the rule "Delete Subject: =
> *rmacy*"?

I'd say so. What *did* happen? Was it 'defaulted' or did another rule
catch it?

> Any thoughts appreciated.

Could you send me that message directly (zipped, preferably)? Some more
info about your rules file and settings would be handy as well. And the
part of the log file dealing with that message.

Regards,
Frank