[antispam-f] Failure To Delete Item In Rules File

  • From: Robert Hunter <robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:34:44 +0100

In my Antispam.Rules file, I have the following

Delete Subject: = *rmacy*.

This was added to get rid of the "Pharamacy" spam emails.  Despite this I
often get spam emails with some form of pharmacy in the subject line.
This morning, I got one with the heading "PHAjvbRMACY".  I understand
that deletion is supposed to be case independent.

Can anyone advise why this rule appears not to be functioning?

Iyonix 5.11, AntiSpam version 1.56.7, Pluto version 3.04c.

Thank you.
--

Robert