[antispam-f] Error on start-up

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 11:16:54 GMT

I often see a WIMP error box from AntiSpam (run on start-up) reporting
the version of BASIC:   I believe this is the result of issuing an ERROR
-1 command or something similar, but can't for the life of me locate a
manual that will specify....

After clicking OK I find that AntiSpam then runs normally, but obviously
the computer hangs up entirely until the error box is dismissed.

What could be causing this - boot-up order problems?

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Some people cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.