[antispam-f] Re: DNS problems

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:44:15 +0100

On 21 May, Martin wrote:

> I suspect you may be on PlusNet, and using AS 1.63.1, and do not have any
> problems? If so, what DNS are you using?

Default Plusnet DNS, also same AS version as you, however I don't
think I use block list lookups so don't get the DNS errors you appear
to have.

I noticed on the Plusnet forum that people are still having DNS issues
despite the maintenance carried out last night, so it may still be
their problem.
--
Brian Howlett
"Are you the Prime Minister?" "No, but I've often been mistaken."