[antispam-f] Configuring logging levels

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 01:16:44 +0100

I can't get AntiSpam to save the correct logging levels in its
configuration via the Choices window;  I keep resetting the log level
for two of my mailboxes to 'neither', pressing Save and/or OK, and then
reopening the window to find that it's still set to 'outgoing'.   This
isn't a bug introduced with the latest version, as it was present in
v1.60b1 - I upgraded in the hope of fixing it, but it hasn't helped.
(Obviously I could edit the configuration by hand, but I'd like to track
the bug down....)

I recently deleted mailbox 3 (out of 5), and inspection of the logs in
question suggests that the log-level got set to 'outgoing' without my
noticing it at this point precisely.   Is it possible that it could be
some queer side-effect of removing an existing mailbox from the
configuration, a process which otherwise appeared to go seamlessly?
--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Micro Credo: Never trust a computer bigger than you can lift.