[antispam-f] Re: Combining rules

  • From: Jeremy Nicoll - freelists <jn.flists.73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:24:22 +0100

Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry I've misread your question. You said that you wanted to divert
> mail _for_ a particular user. That implies that you want to process
> outgoing mail, which you won't do with AntiSpam.

Not for people who, when they read through a mailbox, are processing mails
sent to many users all of whose mail would be in that mailbox.

For example I have hundreds of separate email addresses (ie 'users') all of
which are at my wingsandbeaks.org.uk domain, and I fetch them all at once.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own