[antispam-f] Blank lines in headers

  • From: Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:32:23 +0100

I've had a few instances of messages that should have been deleted
getting defaulted instead. The reason seems to be that there is a
blank line before the end of the headers, before the subject and
'from' headers. AS thinks it's got to the end of the headers and
fetches the message. However when I look at the headers there's no
blank line.

So where's it coming from? Does the POP server insert a spurious blank
line when headers are read, or does it get in somewhere else?
The server is mail.plus.net and I have spam filtering set at maximum.

--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/