[antispam-f] Re: AntiSpam has downloaded the header (fwd)

  • From: Stuart Painting <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 18:58:22 +0100

Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm seeing a number of 'marked' messages like the one below which appear
> to state that they have been manually marked to download as header-only
> when so far as I can tell they haven't!

There was a bug in an older version of AntiSpam where if you had some
messages marked "Process Marked Message" (which caused a dummy rule 1
to be added in front of your actual rules) *and* an incoming message
matched the *real* rule 1, the logfiles showed that the message had
apparently matched "Process Marked Message" instead of the rule it had
actually matched.

Maybe that bug was never fixed, or maybe you've run into a variant of
that bug.

--
-