[antispam-f] AntiSpam 1.61 revision 2

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:50:47 +0200

Last week I wrote:

> I'll get a bug fix release out as soon as possible...

Well, that would be today then.

The final fix for the Deferred message problem (which it wasn't) is
slightly different from the quick fix, so...

 http://antispam.aconet.org/as161r2.zip

> If you don't use the user test keyword_all_caps that should do it. If
> you do use this user test, disable it until AntiSpam 1.61.2 is
> available.

The new version of this user test function can be found in the UserTests
file in the directory !AntiSpam.Defaults.

Regards,
Frank