[antispam-f] Re: AntiSpam 1.59

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:05:37 GMT

On 13 Nov, Steven Pampling wrote:

> On 13 Nov, lists (ww) <lists@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Thank you!
>
>> I spoke too soon.
>
>> 'Too many nested structures at line 3639'
>> AS quits
>
> Increase the wimpslot value in the Run file.
> I have an abundance of memory on this machine so I just added a 1 (one) at
> the front to take it to 1256k but that is excessive - 300k should do.
>
> The problem shows first on messages with stupidly long header lines.
> The other half had a mail from a "list" that did this by the sender
> dropping *all* the "list" members into the To:

I've been getting various errors, and following some of the advice
here I increased the wimpslot, but that hasn't solved this one.

13 Nov 16:51:09 030 SWI &6C6D75 not known at line 0 (0)

I also got a slightly different one earlier.

13 Nov 16:02:47 030 SWI &E8086C not known at line 0 (0)

I can send the header of the message which triggered the more recent
error, off-list if necessary.

Cheers,
--
Brian Howlett