[antispam-f] Administration

  • From: Dave Higton <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:10:14 GMT

A couple of things about the administration of this list:

Firstly I'd like to apologise to some users who recently tried to subscribe
to the list.  Some of the attempts failed, and it took me a long time to
sort the problems out.  I hope I've now caught up, and found out what to
do in future.  If anyone reading this is aware of anyone who would like
to be subscribed but still isn't, please let me know.

Secondly I hope to change the configuration of the list slightly in the
next few days.  This won't affect anyone who posts only in text and only
in the 7-bit ASCII character set.  It might make it easier for anyone
posting characters in the range 128 to 255.  If there are any problems,
please let me know.

Dave