[antispam-f] Add to DeleteSubject list from Marking window

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:41:46 +0200

While updating the manual I realised I needed more info about how the
people who asked for this intended to use it.

I have currently implemented this function so the Marking window moves
to the next message after you've added the subject to the list, just
like it does when adding the address. Is this how you want it to work?
Or is it likely you will want to add the address to a list as well?

There's no room for options or more buttons here, I'm afraid. I don't
want the Marking window to grow even further. It's crowded enough as it
is.

What I've done is this:

 - you click Adjust in the display icon with the subject and the icon
   becomes writable;
 - you edit out the words you do not want to go to the list;
 - you press the Return or Enter key and the icon becomes a display icon
   again, the edited text is added to the list, the message is marked
   and the next message is displayed.

Hitting the Escape key or clicking Adjust while the icon is writable
will 'close' it without further action.

Regards,
Frank