[angelscript] AngelScript 2.20.2

  • From: Andreas Jonsson <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:22:11 -0200

I've released 2.20.2. This version comes with a very large number of bug
fixes, which are well worth getting. Especially if you're already using
version 2.20.1, which unfortunately was released with some very ugly bugs
that my tests didn't catch.

Despite the long time since the last release there's really no new
functionality in this version and I apologize for that.

For the next version I'll try to focus on some new features as the last new
features implemented were in version 2.20.0, which was almost 4 months ago.

Regards,
Andreas Jönsson
Author of AngelScript
www.AngelCode.com <http://www.angelcode.com/>