[analogorgans] Re: analogorgans Digest V1 #1

  • From: "Jean Moquin" <jean.moquin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:24:22 -0400

Hello Bob,
         I bought and assembled the units following Charlie's
advices.....Brad assembled his reverb system following the same lines as
mine....

     Find, attached, a schematic showing the hook-up....

     Bob, I would like to see what you are actually doing with the
32-B....you live in the New England States, is't it?.....If you agree, I
would like to get down in your area...I just might learn a lot from you!

Best,

Jean