[analogorgans] Re: analogorgans Digest V1 #1

  • From: "Brad" <bstarcevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:24:52 -0500

List,

      The REAL improvement to my 330E was a result of Jean Moquin's
excellent expertise.  He designed the digital reverb layout, and it
literally transformed the organ into a new one.
       With respect to the high end speakers, for my money, upgrading
the speaker systems is a relatively cheap, but highly effective way of
improving the sound of the Rodgers analog organs.  As Jean said, the
Rodgers analogs can be voiced easily, provided one has an ear for it.
       When I first purchased my 330E, it was for the purpose of eventually
gutting it and installing a digital system.  I immediately loved the sound
of the analog organ, and appreciate it more every day.  I would not
dream of gutting it and going digital now.  These are fine organs.

Best,
Brad