[analogorgans] Re: analogorgans Digest V1 #1

  • From: "Jean Moquin" <jean.moquin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:34:27 -0400

Good morning list,

        Bradley has installed a bunch of high end speakers...This, plus his
wonderfull 330E does it!....One thing about the 330 (and many other Rodgers
analog models); the level of most (if not all!) voices can be adjusted
witout the aid of sophisticated equipment. Everything needed (except an
experienced voicer) is built right into  the console....

        I have moved my own 330E six speaker units from a closet to the open
a few months ago.....Entire revoicing is a necessity here!

Jean......
Rodgers 330E, 333 theatre and...two 220-II