[analogorgans] Urgent help

  • From: Matt G. <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:22:28 -0400

 I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i and my family we came down
here to England for a short vacation and i was mugged  last night ,at
the  park of the hotel where we lodged all cash,credit cards and cell
were stolen off me, thank God we have our life and passport.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all,they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till
then. Our flight leaves in less than 6hrs from now and we are having
problems settling the hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills.i
need you to loan me some few cash, you can  wire money to me through
western union all you need is my name and location below..  I will
return the money back to you as soon as i get home, I am so confused
right now.

 I will be waiting to hear from you

Name: Matt Gerhard

Location: 7 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HQ,United Kingdom

Amount:1,250GBP (1,250.00 GBP = 2,100.00 USD)

I'll def refund your cash as soon as i get home.