[analogorgans] Photos of a 550 up at Rodgers550.com

  • From: "nycchelsea@xxxxxxxxx" <nycchelsea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.rodgers550.com/july01rodgers/index.htm

Hi folks...just yesterday and today finished up a
preliminary installation of a Rodgers 550...the above
link shows the photographs I took of it installed
along with the variuos amps, speakers etc.   I'm
planning on downsizing the speakers to make the organ
more appropriate for the room it is in, but all and
all a very fun project!

This 550 came out of a church in New Orleans where a
pipe organ was installed.

John Rust

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail