[analogorgans] Re: 330 trems

  • From: "Brad" <bstarcevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:12:50 -0500

Thanks, Tom.  I appreciate the info.

Best,
Brad

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas W. Nelson" <twn@xxxxxxx>
To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 9:41 AM
Subject: [analogorgans] Re: 330 trems

Brad wrote:

>I would be most interested in hearing about your plans
>to rework the trems.  I have a 330 Providence Extended that I absolutely
>love, but I hate the trems.  I play only classical, but there are times
when
>nice, gentle trem works for romantic pieces and hymns.  My trems are
>harsh and abrupt.  Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated!

Brad, I have the trems on my 660 (a close cousin to your 330) adjusted
to be subtle as I believe a classical organ trem should be.  Offhand, I
don't recall the specific adjustments on the 330, but on my 660, both
the depth and speed are adjustable for both the main and unit flute
generators.  The trem circuits should be in the same rack as their
corresponding oscillators.

Tom Nelson
Rodgers 660D and 34A/325 hybrid